Published: December 2017
This is invisible
- How is the connector industry performing in 2017?
- How is the connector industry anticipated to perform in 2018 and beyond?
- Which markets and sub-sectors are showing the most growth in 2017, in 2022?
- What outside factors affected connector growth in 2016? In 2017?
- Historically, how is 2017’s performance impacting demand?
- What market trends will prevail in 2018 and beyond and why?
Bishop & Associates newest research report, Connector Industry Forecast reviews total world connector sales in 2017 and provides a comprehensive analysis by region and market sector of connector sales for 2017 and projected sales through 2022. With connector sales broken down by region, market sector and sub-sector, this report provides a detailed analysis in US dollars of the world connector industry.
Be attuned to the markets and sub-sectors that drove connector sales in 2017 and those that will drive it beyond, order your copy of the Connector Industry Forecast.
Published: December 2014
This is invisible
Connector Industry Roadmap
One of the most difficult jobs for manufacturing personnel is to forecast future demand, trends, and changes or enhancements in technology. Bishop & Associates’ Connector Industry Roadmap will take the guesswork out of this process. This six-chapter, in-depth analysis and historical perspective of the connector and electronic components industry provides:
- A multidimensional look into industry trends, technology strategies, and industrial competitiveness in the electronic component and connector industry
- Analysis of the major elements of the electronics industry that parallel, intersect, and influence the design, development, and use of connectors
- Details of more than 18 major product roadmaps, with technical parameters, forecasts, encroachment, and possible roadblocks over the next decade.
Why leave these important decisions to chance? Let Bishop & Associates, the connector industry experts, assist you!