Published: November 2020
This is invisible
High-Speed Copper & Fiber Optic Connectors
- What technical and economic factors may be changing the copper vs. fiber selection process? What may be the practical bandwidth limit of a copper interface? What are the primary advantages of fiber optic communication links?
- In what applications do mid-board optical transceivers make sense? What is driving interest in “jump-over” cable technology? What advantages do co-packaged optics bring to system design? Are co-packaged optics an interim step toward optical computing?
- What are the distance limitations (reach) of high-speed copper channels? How is the performance of high-speed copper interconnects quantified? Are there any new technologies that will significantly improve the performance of copper cable assemblies?
- What standard writing organizations are actively developing the specifications that define the performance of high-speed copper and fiber optic links?
- What applications will continue to drive exponential demand for data center capacity and speed? Are active optical cables a long-term solution or a transitional tool between copper and fiber networks? How does thermal management issues impact I/O connector selection?
- What is the current market for medium to short-length high-speed copper cable assemblies? What is the five-year world forecast by region for these assemblies? What is the current market and five-year world forecast for high-speed fiber optic interconnects?
Bishop & Associates research report, High-Speed Copper & Fiber Optic Connectors explores these issues and others. This report offers a snapshot of fiber optic and high-speed copper connector technology and markets as it exists in the fall of 2020, and defines what may be the first steps of a major evolutionary change in the market for this class of interfaces. Be prepared for this change. Order your copy of High-Speed Copper & Fiber Optic Connectors.
Published: June 2020
This is invisible
World RF Connector Market 2020
- How did the RF coax connector market perform in 2019? How will it perform in 2020 and beyond? What markets and geographical regions present the greatest potential for growth in RF (coaxial) connectors and why?
- How do new and higher frequency allocations, especially for 5G and IoT, influence design, production tolerances, test equipment, and cost and supply chain sourcing?
- Which specific RF coax connectors (families and product types) are projected to show the highest growth and how are connector manufacturers addressing these potential increases or decreases in demand?
Bishop & Associates’ new research report, World RF Coax Connector Market 2020 presents the latest and most up-to-date market information, trends, RF connector technology, product, and application information. RF coax connector sales for the years 2018, 2019, 2020F, and 2025F are provided by RF connector family and type, worldwide and by region of the world.
Predictions include effects of trends for higher frequencies, broader application bandwidths, and international shifts. With a forecasted CAGR of XX.X% from 2020 to 2025, growth of the world RF coax connector market exceeds many other connector types.
Major changes are currently underway for coaxial connectors and applications. Understand and prepare your company and customers for these changes by ordering your copy of World RF Coax Connector Market 2020.