Published: November 2016
This is invisible
The World Market for Terminal Blocks
By 2021, it is estimated that terminal block sales will exceed $3 billion.
- When selecting a terminal block for a specific application, a particular set of differentiators make this selection easier. What are those differentiators and how do they affect the selection?
- In industrial control applications, what are some of the advantages of using DIN rail mount terminal blocks?
- What terminal block style/type is most prevalent in China, North America, or the Asia Pacific region? In what applications are terminal blocks most predominate?
- Where are terminal blocks used in automotive applications? In computer/peripheral, consumer and instrumentation applications?
- A variety of methods exist for terminating wire to a terminal block or terminating a terminal block to a printed circuit board. What criterion determines the best termination method for an application? Which method, or methods, offer the most secure termination? Which offer the quickest termination, or the most economical termination?
Terminal blocks are used extensively in a multiplicity of applications. Both electronic and electrical terminal blocks provide a quick, safe, reliable, and economical way to connect wires.
By 2021, it is estimated that terminal block sales will exceed $3 billion. What applications will drive this growth? What regions of the world will benefit from this growth? With a broad and international selection of manufacturers and suppliers, the terminal blocks market provides both opportunities and challenges.
Be prepared for the opportunities ahead, order your copy of The World Market for Terminal Blocks today.