Published: April 2021
This is invisible
2021 World Connector Market Handbook
Bishop and Associates has released the 2021 edition of the World Connector Market Handbook.
This comprehensive seven-chapter, 229-page report analyzes all aspects of the world electronic connector market. The report provides detailed connector statistics by equipment sector and product category for North America, Europe, Japan, China, Asia Pacific, and the ROW region.
Included is a complete chapter on worldwide connector industry results by region, equipment sector, and product category. Data is provided for the years 2011 – 2020, and projections for 2021 and 2026 (including five-year CAGRs).
Connectors used in the automotive sector in 2019, accounted for the largest consumption of electronic connectors. Did this trend remain true in 2020 or did Covid-19 give us a new leader?
- How does this compare to five years ago? Ten years ago? What percentage will the automotive market account for in 2021? In 2026?
- How did other end-use equipment sectors perform in 2020? How are they predicted to perform in 2021? How are they anticipated to perform five-years from now? What effect did Covid-19 have on the connector industry in 2020? Going forward, will Covid-19 continue to affect how equipment sectors perform?
- Which product types gained the greatest market share and which product types lost market share? Which if any markets are anticipated to grow in 2021? How will this growth affect the five-year CAGR?
- Which regions and product types are aligned to show the most growth in 2021? Which are aligned to show the least growth?
Published: March 2021
This is invisible
2021 Connector Industry Forecast
2020 was a year full of surprises! Not only did the connector industry end up being more resilient than anyone initially thought was possible, but connector manufacturers also showed how equipment and resources could be redirected for the betterment of all!
- How is the connector industry anticipated to perform in 2021? What effect has the pandemic had on the industry? Which regions appeared to have weathered the pandemic better than others? Which market sectors?
- Which market sectors and sub-sectors will show the greatest growth in 2021, in 2026? Which market sectors and sub-sectors if any, are anticipated to contract?
- Besides the pandemic, what outside factors are affecting connector growth in 2021? What factors may affect growth beyond 2021?
- Historically, how will 2020’s and 2021’s performance impact demand? How are currency fluctuations impacting connector sales dollars?
- What market trends will prevail in 2021 and beyond and why?
Bishop & Associates newest research report, the Connector Industry Forecast reviews total world connector sales in 2020 and provides a comprehensive analysis by region and market sector of projected connector sales for 2021 through 2026. With connector sales broken down by region, market sector and sub-sector, this report provides a detailed analysis in US dollars of the world connector industry.
2020 will go down in the history books as a year of firsts. See how the pandemic has shaped the present and the future of the connector industry, order your copy of the Connector Industry Forecast.
Published: December 2020
This is invisible
Top 50 Medical Interconnect Solutions Companies
The medical interconnect solutions market can be described as a high-mix, low-volume market with a high degree of customized, application-specific connectors designed to meet stringent quality requirements, challenging environments, and strict healthcare regulations.
Today, those that participate or strive to participate in the medical sector often question the best ways to enrich their business strategies. This report is designed to provide answers to many of those questions, including:
- Who are the top 50 medical connector companies and what makes these companies special?
- What technologies, products and services do the top 50 offer the medical market?
- What is the historical background, size, and focus of the top 50 medical connector companies?
- Do suppliers of medical connectors offer standard or custom products, cable assemblies, sensors, finished devices, or complimentary products?
- In addition to the medical sector, what other industries do these companies serve?
Bishop & Associates newest research report, Top 50 Medical Interconnect Solutions Companies provides company profiles and summarizes the products, technologies, capabilities, and unique value propositions that each offers the medical market. Tables are included detailing total connector sales, medical connector sales, and worldwide rankings for each of the top 50 companies, as well as an updated five-year worldwide medical forecast by sub-sector. The medical connector market requires strategy, differentiated products for demanding medical applications, a commitment to quality, and a strong understanding of the competitive playing field.
Get a handle on the medical connector market leaders and create your winning strategy. Order the Top 50 Medical Interconnect Solutions Companies report today.
Published: July 2020
This is invisible
Medical Electronics Market for Interconnect Solutions
This is an equipment sector that places high value on technology, quality, innovation, and material expertise. The medical market for connectors offers major opportunities for both connector industry leaders and the niche manufacturer.
- What trends are driving growth in the medical equipment sector? What role will demographics play in this growth and how will it affect product design and marketing? How has Covid-19 affected the types of equipment being manufactured today? What role will technologies like robotics, 5G Ethernet, mobile health (mHealth), or artificial intelligence play in the growth of the medical equipment sector?
- Who are the major connector suppliers to the medical equipment sector and what types of connector products are they supplying? Who are the major medical equipment manufacturers? What role do government regulations play in the design, marketing, and sale of medical equipment? How do regulations affect export and import demands?
- How important are design features such as low insertion force, non-magnetic materials, polarization and sterilization capabilities, and the ability to handle a variety of contact types, including power, coax, signal, fiber, air, and fluid?
Bishop & Associates newest research report, Medical Electronics Market for Interconnect Solutions analyzes the many aspects involved in the design, development, approval, and marketing of connectors used in the medical market. Tables are included detailing medical connector market sales by region, by medical equipment sub-sector, and by connector product type for the years 2017 through 2025, including a five-year CAGR. A market sector where failure can literally be the difference between life and death, the medical market for connectors may offer designers and manufactures numerous challenges, but the rewards will generally outweigh the challenges.
Published: July 2010
This is invisible
This Bishop and Associates 14 chapter market research report provides a detailed analysis of connectors that feature the capability of mitigating the negative effects of electromagnetic interference (EMI) and/or electrostatic discharge (ESD).