Published: December 2018
This is invisible
Connector Industry Forecast
- How is the connector industry anticipated to perform in 2018? How does this compare to performance in 2017? How does it compare to anticipated performance in 2019?
- Which markets and sub-sectors will show the greatest growth in 2018, in 2023?
- What outside factors are affecting connector growth in 2018? What factors may affect growth in 2019 and beyond?
- Historically, how is 2018’s performance impacting demand? How are currency fluctuations impacting 2018 in sales dollars?
- What market and sales trends will prevail in 2018 and beyond and why?
Bishop & Associates research report, Connector Industry Forecast reviews total world connector sales in 2017 and provides a comprehensive analysis by region and market sector of projected connector sales for 2018 through 2023. With connector sales broken down by region, market sector, and sub-sector, this report provides a detailed analysis, in US dollars, of the world connector industry.
Prepare your company to participate in the markets and sub-sectors that will drive connector sales through 2023, order your copy of the Connector Industry Forecast today.
Published: March 2018
This is invisible
2018 World Connector Market Handbook
Bishop and Associates has released the 2018 edition of the World Connector Market Handbook.
This comprehensive seven-chapter, 229-page, report analyzes all aspects of the world electronic connector market. The report provides detailed connector statistics by equipment sector and product category for North America, Europe, Japan, China, Asia Pacific, and the ROW region.
Included is a complete chapter on worldwide connector industry results by region, equipment sector, and product category. Data is provided for the years 2008 – 2017, and projections for 2018 and 2023 (including five-year CAGRs).