Statistical research reports covering the European interconnect industry.
Published: April 2021
This is invisible
2021 World Connector Market Handbook
Bishop and Associates has released the 2021 edition of the World Connector Market Handbook.
This comprehensive seven-chapter, 229-page report analyzes all aspects of the world electronic connector market. The report provides detailed connector statistics by equipment sector and product category for North America, Europe, Japan, China, Asia Pacific, and the ROW region.
Included is a complete chapter on worldwide connector industry results by region, equipment sector, and product category. Data is provided for the years 2011 – 2020, and projections for 2021 and 2026 (including five-year CAGRs).
Connectors used in the automotive sector in 2019, accounted for the largest consumption of electronic connectors. Did this trend remain true in 2020 or did Covid-19 give us a new leader?
- How does this compare to five years ago? Ten years ago? What percentage will the automotive market account for in 2021? In 2026?
- How did other end-use equipment sectors perform in 2020? How are they predicted to perform in 2021? How are they anticipated to perform five-years from now? What effect did Covid-19 have on the connector industry in 2020? Going forward, will Covid-19 continue to affect how equipment sectors perform?
- Which product types gained the greatest market share and which product types lost market share? Which if any markets are anticipated to grow in 2021? How will this growth affect the five-year CAGR?
- Which regions and product types are aligned to show the most growth in 2021? Which are aligned to show the least growth?
Published: March 2021
This is invisible
2021 Connector Industry Forecast
2020 was a year full of surprises! Not only did the connector industry end up being more resilient than anyone initially thought was possible, but connector manufacturers also showed how equipment and resources could be redirected for the betterment of all!
- How is the connector industry anticipated to perform in 2021? What effect has the pandemic had on the industry? Which regions appeared to have weathered the pandemic better than others? Which market sectors?
- Which market sectors and sub-sectors will show the greatest growth in 2021, in 2026? Which market sectors and sub-sectors if any, are anticipated to contract?
- Besides the pandemic, what outside factors are affecting connector growth in 2021? What factors may affect growth beyond 2021?
- Historically, how will 2020’s and 2021’s performance impact demand? How are currency fluctuations impacting connector sales dollars?
- What market trends will prevail in 2021 and beyond and why?
Bishop & Associates newest research report, the Connector Industry Forecast reviews total world connector sales in 2020 and provides a comprehensive analysis by region and market sector of projected connector sales for 2021 through 2026. With connector sales broken down by region, market sector and sub-sector, this report provides a detailed analysis in US dollars of the world connector industry.
2020 will go down in the history books as a year of firsts. See how the pandemic has shaped the present and the future of the connector industry, order your copy of the Connector Industry Forecast.
Published: February 2019
This is invisible
Top 100 Cable Assembly Companies
In 2017, Industry Sales of Cable Assemblies Totaled Nearly $155 Billion!
Who came out on top?
What countries were home to these companies?
What were their total sales by region?
How much of the industry do the Top 100 represent?
Know your competitors and know your acquisition targets. Who are the biggest companies in the worldwide cable assembly industry? What are their strengths and capabilities? How might they impact you or help your business grow?
Bishop & Associates’ Top 100 Cable Assembly Companies will help you identify the companies that impact your business. This three-chapter, in-depth analysis of the Top 100 companies provides:
- Company names, addresses, total revenues, cable assembly revenues, number of employees, types of markets served, types of products manufactured, plus additional information on the businesses and their locations worldwide.
- Chapter 2 summarizes the world cable assembly market in 2017 to put these companies in context. The chapter includes the worldwide size of the market by region and high-level statistics on the Top 100.
- Chapter 3 lists the Top 100 companies in descending order by total sales and then lists the profiles in alphabetical order. The profiles contain in-depth company information and run up to 17 pages in length.
Know your market and the companies that make it so dynamic and integral to global electronics trends. Let Bishop & Associates, the connector and cable assembly industry experts, assist you in your research and planning.
Published: June 2016
This is invisible
In 2015, Europe accounted for 20%
of worldwide connector demand.
- Which European countries/regions drove this demand?
- What market sectors outperformed the average (European) market and which sectors were underperforming?
- Which European countries/regions and market sectors will offer the best growth prospects over the next five-years?
- What are the leading product categories within specific end-use equipment markets?
- Who are the leading connector manufacturers in the European connector market?
- Which leading OEMs do we find in the various countries?
- How does the FX market affect the European connector market?
Bishop & Associates, a leader in electronic connector research, has just released a new 2016 European Connector Market research report. This comprehensive, five-chapter, 273-page, report analyzes all aspects of the $10.5 billion European electronic connector market.
European Connector Market 2015, 2016-2021 provides detailed connector statistics by equipment sector and product category for 19 countries/regions. Included is a chapter on specific end-use equipment markets and a chapter on the market dynamics in Europe. Data is provided for the years 2014, 2015, 2016E, and a forecast for 2021 (including five-year CAGRs). A region steeped in tradition and recognized for its innovation and entrepreneurship, the European connector market offers something for everyone, be able to identify and find your niche, order you copy of the European Connector Market 2015, 2016-2021.
Published: November 2013
This is invisible
This report examine two separate sectors containing eleven individual segments of the Heavy Equipment industry for contributions in the application of electronic interconnect devices.
The report provides connector forecasts for eleven segments of this market by region, heavy equipment type and product type for each of these sectors, as well as identifies key suppliers, and applications.
For full description and table of contents select the Brochure tab.