Published: June 2021
This is invisible
Instrumentation Market for Connectors
Instrumentation equipment companies are expanding their technical capabilities, products, and software platforms to meet the need for higher speeds and extremely higher frequencies (EHF) to participate in the next decade of significant growth. This creates opportunity for connector suppliers.
Today, connector companies that are either already in, or are aspiring to enter the instrumentation market, may be contemplating their business strategies, and asking themselves:
- What is the size and expected growth of the instrumentation equipment market, and its most relevant sub-sectors?
- What is the size and expected growth of the instrumentation connector market?
- What are the market and technology factors enabling this growth?
- Who are the top 15 instrumentation equipment manufacturers and what do they offer?
- Who are the top 30 instrumentation connector suppliers and what connectors do they offer?
Bishop & Associates, latest research report, Instrumentation Market for Connectors provides in-depth analysis of the markets, products, and technologies of instrumentation equipment makers and provides examples of connectors used in instrumentation applications by sub-sector. Tables are included detailing total connector sales, instrumentation connector sales by sub-sector, region, and product type, as well as a five-year forecast.
Published: April 2021
This is invisible
2021 World Connector Market Handbook
Bishop and Associates has released the 2021 edition of the World Connector Market Handbook.
This comprehensive seven-chapter, 229-page report analyzes all aspects of the world electronic connector market. The report provides detailed connector statistics by equipment sector and product category for North America, Europe, Japan, China, Asia Pacific, and the ROW region.
Included is a complete chapter on worldwide connector industry results by region, equipment sector, and product category. Data is provided for the years 2011 – 2020, and projections for 2021 and 2026 (including five-year CAGRs).
Connectors used in the automotive sector in 2019, accounted for the largest consumption of electronic connectors. Did this trend remain true in 2020 or did Covid-19 give us a new leader?
- How does this compare to five years ago? Ten years ago? What percentage will the automotive market account for in 2021? In 2026?
- How did other end-use equipment sectors perform in 2020? How are they predicted to perform in 2021? How are they anticipated to perform five-years from now? What effect did Covid-19 have on the connector industry in 2020? Going forward, will Covid-19 continue to affect how equipment sectors perform?
- Which product types gained the greatest market share and which product types lost market share? Which if any markets are anticipated to grow in 2021? How will this growth affect the five-year CAGR?
- Which regions and product types are aligned to show the most growth in 2021? Which are aligned to show the least growth?
Published: March 2021
This is invisible
2021 Connector Industry Forecast
2020 was a year full of surprises! Not only did the connector industry end up being more resilient than anyone initially thought was possible, but connector manufacturers also showed how equipment and resources could be redirected for the betterment of all!
- How is the connector industry anticipated to perform in 2021? What effect has the pandemic had on the industry? Which regions appeared to have weathered the pandemic better than others? Which market sectors?
- Which market sectors and sub-sectors will show the greatest growth in 2021, in 2026? Which market sectors and sub-sectors if any, are anticipated to contract?
- Besides the pandemic, what outside factors are affecting connector growth in 2021? What factors may affect growth beyond 2021?
- Historically, how will 2020’s and 2021’s performance impact demand? How are currency fluctuations impacting connector sales dollars?
- What market trends will prevail in 2021 and beyond and why?
Bishop & Associates newest research report, the Connector Industry Forecast reviews total world connector sales in 2020 and provides a comprehensive analysis by region and market sector of projected connector sales for 2021 through 2026. With connector sales broken down by region, market sector and sub-sector, this report provides a detailed analysis in US dollars of the world connector industry.
2020 will go down in the history books as a year of firsts. See how the pandemic has shaped the present and the future of the connector industry, order your copy of the Connector Industry Forecast.