Published: March 2022
This is invisible
2022 World Connector Market Handbook
Bishop and Associates has released the 2022 edition of the World Connector Market Handbook.
The connector industry grew 24.3% in 2021. Did all market sectors and product types grow at the same rate or did some product types and market sectors show higher growth rates?
- How did 2021 compare to previous years? What regions are anticipated to go through an adjustment period after the drastic increase in sales in 2021? What regions will maintain their momentum?
- How did end-use equipment sectors perform in 2021? How are they predicted to perform in 2022? How are they anticipated to perform five-years from now? What effect will an increase in electric vehicles create in the growth of the automotive market five-years from now? How will the rollout of 5G effect the overall telecom/datacom market sector in that same period?
- Which product types gained the greatest market share and which product types lost market share? Which if any markets or regions are anticipated to grow in 2022? How will this growth affect the five-year CAGR?
- Which regions and product types are aligned to show the most growth in 2022? Which are aligned to show the least growth?
Analyzing the connector industry from 2012 through 2021, with a preliminary 2022 and 2027 forecast, Bishop & Associates latest research report, the World Connector Market Handbook, details the connector industry by region, end-use equipment sector, and product type. Utilizing tables and graphs, key statistics are provided for total world, as well as by individual region.
Increasing 24.3% in 2021, the connector industry saw total sales increase over $15 billion. Will we maintain this momentum or will sales decline in 2022? Track and monitor the ways in which the connector industry has changed over the last decade and how it will change in the next five years – order your copy of the World Connector Market Handbook.
Published: November 2021
This is invisible
Connector Industry Forecast 2021-2026
After what we thought would be one of the most challenging years ever, 2021 is showing to be even more surprising than 2020!
- How is the connector industry preforming in 2021? Is the pandemic still affecting the industry? Which regions appeared to have weathered the pandemic better than others? Which market sectors?
- Which market sectors and sub-sectors will show the greatest growth in 2021, in 2022, in 2026? Which market sectors and sub-sectors if any, are anticipated to contract?
- In addition to the Covid, what outside factors are affecting connector growth in 2021? What factors may affect growth beyond 2021?
- Historically, how will 2020’s and 2021’s performance impact demand? How are currency fluctuations impacting connector sales dollars?
- What market trends have prevailed in 2021? In 2022 and beyond and why?
Bishop & Associates’ newest research report, the Connector Industry Forecast looks at past sales and reviews total world connector sales in 2020, providing a comprehensive analysis by region and market sector of projected connector sales for 2021 through 2026. With connector sales broken down by region, market sector and sub-sector, this report provides a detailed analysis in US dollars of the world connector industry.
2021 is turning out to be a year no one could have expected. Review the connector industry’s extraordinary performance in this year of firsts, order your copy of the Connector Industry Forecast.
Published: June 2021
This is invisible
Instrumentation Market for Connectors
Instrumentation equipment companies are expanding their technical capabilities, products, and software platforms to meet the need for higher speeds and extremely higher frequencies (EHF) to participate in the next decade of significant growth. This creates opportunity for connector suppliers.
Today, connector companies that are either already in, or are aspiring to enter the instrumentation market, may be contemplating their business strategies, and asking themselves:
- What is the size and expected growth of the instrumentation equipment market, and its most relevant sub-sectors?
- What is the size and expected growth of the instrumentation connector market?
- What are the market and technology factors enabling this growth?
- Who are the top 15 instrumentation equipment manufacturers and what do they offer?
- Who are the top 30 instrumentation connector suppliers and what connectors do they offer?
Bishop & Associates, latest research report, Instrumentation Market for Connectors provides in-depth analysis of the markets, products, and technologies of instrumentation equipment makers and provides examples of connectors used in instrumentation applications by sub-sector. Tables are included detailing total connector sales, instrumentation connector sales by sub-sector, region, and product type, as well as a five-year forecast.