Published: July 2018
This is invisible
- How did the connector industry perform in 2017?
- How is the connector industry anticipated to perform in 2018 and beyond?
- Which markets and sub-sectors will show the most growth in 2018, in 2023?
- What outside factors affected connector growth in 2017? What factors may affect growth in 2018 and beyond?
- Historically, how did 2017’s performance impact demand? How did currency fluctuations impact sales dollars?
- What market and sales trends will prevail in 2018 and beyond and why?
Bishop & Associates newest research report, Connector Industry Forecast, reviews total world connector sales in 2017 and provides a comprehensive analysis by region and market sector of projected connector sales for 2018 through 2023. With connector sales broken down by region, market sector and sub-sector, this report provides a detailed analysis in US dollars of the world connector industry.
Understand the markets and sub-sectors that will drive connector sales in 2018 and beyond, order your copy of the Connector Industry Forecast.
Published: March 2018
This is invisible
2018 World Connector Market Handbook
Bishop and Associates has released the 2018 edition of the World Connector Market Handbook.
This comprehensive seven-chapter, 229-page, report analyzes all aspects of the world electronic connector market. The report provides detailed connector statistics by equipment sector and product category for North America, Europe, Japan, China, Asia Pacific, and the ROW region.
Included is a complete chapter on worldwide connector industry results by region, equipment sector, and product category. Data is provided for the years 2008 – 2017, and projections for 2018 and 2023 (including five-year CAGRs).