Published: April 2021
This is invisible
2021 World Connector Market Handbook
Bishop and Associates has released the 2021 edition of the World Connector Market Handbook.
This comprehensive seven-chapter, 229-page report analyzes all aspects of the world electronic connector market. The report provides detailed connector statistics by equipment sector and product category for North America, Europe, Japan, China, Asia Pacific, and the ROW region.
Included is a complete chapter on worldwide connector industry results by region, equipment sector, and product category. Data is provided for the years 2011 – 2020, and projections for 2021 and 2026 (including five-year CAGRs).
Connectors used in the automotive sector in 2019, accounted for the largest consumption of electronic connectors. Did this trend remain true in 2020 or did Covid-19 give us a new leader?
- How does this compare to five years ago? Ten years ago? What percentage will the automotive market account for in 2021? In 2026?
- How did other end-use equipment sectors perform in 2020? How are they predicted to perform in 2021? How are they anticipated to perform five-years from now? What effect did Covid-19 have on the connector industry in 2020? Going forward, will Covid-19 continue to affect how equipment sectors perform?
- Which product types gained the greatest market share and which product types lost market share? Which if any markets are anticipated to grow in 2021? How will this growth affect the five-year CAGR?
- Which regions and product types are aligned to show the most growth in 2021? Which are aligned to show the least growth?
Published: March 2021
This is invisible
2021 Connector Industry Forecast
2020 was a year full of surprises! Not only did the connector industry end up being more resilient than anyone initially thought was possible, but connector manufacturers also showed how equipment and resources could be redirected for the betterment of all!
- How is the connector industry anticipated to perform in 2021? What effect has the pandemic had on the industry? Which regions appeared to have weathered the pandemic better than others? Which market sectors?
- Which market sectors and sub-sectors will show the greatest growth in 2021, in 2026? Which market sectors and sub-sectors if any, are anticipated to contract?
- Besides the pandemic, what outside factors are affecting connector growth in 2021? What factors may affect growth beyond 2021?
- Historically, how will 2020’s and 2021’s performance impact demand? How are currency fluctuations impacting connector sales dollars?
- What market trends will prevail in 2021 and beyond and why?
Bishop & Associates newest research report, the Connector Industry Forecast reviews total world connector sales in 2020 and provides a comprehensive analysis by region and market sector of projected connector sales for 2021 through 2026. With connector sales broken down by region, market sector and sub-sector, this report provides a detailed analysis in US dollars of the world connector industry.
2020 will go down in the history books as a year of firsts. See how the pandemic has shaped the present and the future of the connector industry, order your copy of the Connector Industry Forecast.
Published: August 2019
This is invisible
World Automotive Connector Market
Which Automotive Systems are Going to Drive the Growth in the Automotive Sector? What Effect has the Broader Acceptance of Hybrid and Electric Vehicles had on the Automotive Connector Market?
- Will growth of automotive connectors continue to outpace other end-use equipment sectors?
- Which automotive systems and sub-sectors of the automotive connector market will show the greatest growth over the next 5-years?
- Which regions and countries are accelerating this growth?
- By automotive system, connector type, and type, where will the greatest focus lie?
With a market share of over 24%, automotive connectors represent the largest market sector for connectors. This market sector has also consistently been one of the fastest growing sectors, a result of a worldwide increase in production of both conventional and electric vehicles and an increase in vehicle electronics, primarily in infotainment and advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS). Bishop & Associates newest research report, World Automotive Connector Market, examines this dynamic market, providing a quantitative and qualitive analysis by region of the world, key country, application, and connector type.
Published: May 2016
This is invisible
Bishop & Associates new research report, World Electric Vehicle Connector Market, analyzes the world market for electric vehicles. Detailed statistics by vehicle type, connector type, electrical system and region are supplied for the years 2015, 2016F and 2020F. Statistical information is also provided detailing battery types and charging systems.
- In 2015, 2.8 million electric vehicles were produced. Which region produced the largest number of vehicles? Which region is anticipated to be the production leader in 2020?
- Of the 2.8 million electric vehicles produced in 2015, what percentage were pluggable, hybrid electric or full electric?
- Although a variety of connector types are used in the manufacturing of electric vehicles, which connector types are most prominent and which ones are anticipated to show the highest growth?
- The increase in charging stations is critical to the long-term growth of electric vehicles. How quickly is this market anticipated to grow and how large will the market be by 2020F? What connectors are used in the distribution of charging stations, public or private?
- Battery costs and efficiencies have been improving at a fast pace, will this continue over the next 5-years and which battery type accounts for the largest share of batteries used in the production of electric light cars and trucks?
Although currently accounting for a little over 3% of worldwide automotive production, the electric vehicle market is anticipated to double in size over the next five-years. Be prepared for this robust growth, order your copy of World Electric Vehicle Connector Market.