Published: December 2018
This is invisible
Connector Industry Forecast
- How is the connector industry anticipated to perform in 2018? How does this compare to performance in 2017? How does it compare to anticipated performance in 2019?
- Which markets and sub-sectors will show the greatest growth in 2018, in 2023?
- What outside factors are affecting connector growth in 2018? What factors may affect growth in 2019 and beyond?
- Historically, how is 2018’s performance impacting demand? How are currency fluctuations impacting 2018 in sales dollars?
- What market and sales trends will prevail in 2018 and beyond and why?
Bishop & Associates research report, Connector Industry Forecast reviews total world connector sales in 2017 and provides a comprehensive analysis by region and market sector of projected connector sales for 2018 through 2023. With connector sales broken down by region, market sector, and sub-sector, this report provides a detailed analysis, in US dollars, of the world connector industry.
Prepare your company to participate in the markets and sub-sectors that will drive connector sales through 2023, order your copy of the Connector Industry Forecast today.
Published: December 2014
This is invisible
Connector Industry Roadmap
One of the most difficult jobs for manufacturing personnel is to forecast future demand, trends, and changes or enhancements in technology. Bishop & Associates’ Connector Industry Roadmap will take the guesswork out of this process. This six-chapter, in-depth analysis and historical perspective of the connector and electronic components industry provides:
- A multidimensional look into industry trends, technology strategies, and industrial competitiveness in the electronic component and connector industry
- Analysis of the major elements of the electronics industry that parallel, intersect, and influence the design, development, and use of connectors
- Details of more than 18 major product roadmaps, with technical parameters, forecasts, encroachment, and possible roadblocks over the next decade.
Why leave these important decisions to chance? Let Bishop & Associates, the connector industry experts, assist you!