Published: November 2021
This is invisible
Connector Industry Forecast 2021-2026
After what we thought would be one of the most challenging years ever, 2021 is showing to be even more surprising than 2020!
- How is the connector industry preforming in 2021? Is the pandemic still affecting the industry? Which regions appeared to have weathered the pandemic better than others? Which market sectors?
- Which market sectors and sub-sectors will show the greatest growth in 2021, in 2022, in 2026? Which market sectors and sub-sectors if any, are anticipated to contract?
- In addition to the Covid, what outside factors are affecting connector growth in 2021? What factors may affect growth beyond 2021?
- Historically, how will 2020’s and 2021’s performance impact demand? How are currency fluctuations impacting connector sales dollars?
- What market trends have prevailed in 2021? In 2022 and beyond and why?
Bishop & Associates’ newest research report, the Connector Industry Forecast looks at past sales and reviews total world connector sales in 2020, providing a comprehensive analysis by region and market sector of projected connector sales for 2021 through 2026. With connector sales broken down by region, market sector and sub-sector, this report provides a detailed analysis in US dollars of the world connector industry.
2021 is turning out to be a year no one could have expected. Review the connector industry’s extraordinary performance in this year of firsts, order your copy of the Connector Industry Forecast.
Published: December 2014
This is invisible
Connector Industry Roadmap
One of the most difficult jobs for manufacturing personnel is to forecast future demand, trends, and changes or enhancements in technology. Bishop & Associates’ Connector Industry Roadmap will take the guesswork out of this process. This six-chapter, in-depth analysis and historical perspective of the connector and electronic components industry provides:
- A multidimensional look into industry trends, technology strategies, and industrial competitiveness in the electronic component and connector industry
- Analysis of the major elements of the electronics industry that parallel, intersect, and influence the design, development, and use of connectors
- Details of more than 18 major product roadmaps, with technical parameters, forecasts, encroachment, and possible roadblocks over the next decade.
Why leave these important decisions to chance? Let Bishop & Associates, the connector industry experts, assist you!