Published: June 2022
This is invisible
Connector Industry Forecast 2022-2027
Although 2021 proved to be a year full of surprises, it appears that despite several strong headwinds, 2022 is proving to be even more surprising!
- How is the connector industry preforming in 2022? Are the lingering effects of the pandemic still affecting the industry? Which regions appeared to have weathered the pandemic better than others? Which market sectors?
- Which market sectors and sub-sectors will show the greatest growth in 2022, in 2027? Which market sectors and sub-sectors if any, are anticipated to contract? What are the prevailing market trends by sector?
- In addition to the semiconductor shortage, what other outside factors are affecting connector growth in 2022? What factors may affect growth beyond 2022?
- Historically, how will 2021’s and 2022’s performance impact demand? How are currency fluctuations impacting connector sales dollars?
Bishop & Associates’ newest research report, the Connector Industry Forecast looks at past sales and reviews total world connector sales in 2021, providing a comprehensive analysis by region and market sector of projected connector sales for 2022 through 2027. With connector sales broken down by region, market sector and sub-sector, this report provides a detailed analysis in US dollars of the world connector industry.
2022, like 2020, is turning out to be a year no one could have expected. Review the connector industry’s extraordinary performance, order your copy of the Connector Industry Forecast.
Published: December 2014
This is invisible
Connector Industry Roadmap
One of the most difficult jobs for manufacturing personnel is to forecast future demand, trends, and changes or enhancements in technology. Bishop & Associates’ Connector Industry Roadmap will take the guesswork out of this process. This six-chapter, in-depth analysis and historical perspective of the connector and electronic components industry provides:
- A multidimensional look into industry trends, technology strategies, and industrial competitiveness in the electronic component and connector industry
- Analysis of the major elements of the electronics industry that parallel, intersect, and influence the design, development, and use of connectors
- Details of more than 18 major product roadmaps, with technical parameters, forecasts, encroachment, and possible roadblocks over the next decade.
Why leave these important decisions to chance? Let Bishop & Associates, the connector industry experts, assist you!